In order to fit your phone perfectly and provide enough protection from life’s knocks, high-quality iPhone cases must be manufactured with great care. All of the case manufacturers that we endorse put their products through rigorous testing and thoughtful design.
From a high-end leather case to a durable case, we’ve got something for every budget and style. Here you’ll also find information on identifying your iPhone model and finding cases that suit it.
Even if you want it to be, buying an iPhone isn’t a one-and-done experience. The next step is to choose a case to safeguard your new smartphone or getting an Iphone 12 pro skin, after which you may customize the colour, RAM, storage, and cameras. There are a lot of options out there, so we’ve narrowed it down to the top 10 iPhone covers and Apple Iphone skins for each lifestyle.
What to Keep in Mind
Do you need a case that is aesthetically pleasing as well as practical, or do you require both? Some of the products on this list are more suited for handling bumps and falls than others. Despite the fact that the average drop is a considerably lower distance, around 6.6 feet, brands usually build their cases to protect against drops of this distance.
Special certifications, such as the military-grade MIL-STD 810G drop and shock standard, may be added to more robust casings to guarantee their longevity.
The military requirement for drop and stress testing calls for a minimum of 26 drops from a height of approximately 4 feet before certification can be granted. Brands, on the other hand, may employ a variety of military-grade testing to determine the level of durability they want.
If you just care about how your smartphone looks, you may choose a case with a beautiful design, a leather exterior, or a transparent backing so you can see the colour of your new iPhone.
Cases now come equipped with germ and bacterial protections and wireless charging, regardless of design and protection. Luxury materials, innovative features, and ultra-protective designs will all raise the price of the phone cover above that of a basic model.
Our Selection Process
Apple iPhone covers and iphone 12 Pro Max wrap come in a wide range of styles and colours. To compile this list, so focusing on the highest quality cases from the most well-known and well-respected manufacturers. If you’re clumsy, a case with a strap or a grip you can grab onto may be an option for you.
- The top of the list is an Apple-branded case. This is because Apple cases are designed to precisely fit the iPhone’s curves. The microfiber-lined silicone case softly cradles your iPhone. Choose from a wide range of eye-catching hues that perfectly complement the hues of your iPhone. In addition, the rear of the casing has the recognisable Apple logo.
- Transparent case – A clear cover is perfect for showing off the colour of your brand-new iPhone. This one is small, light, and transparent. In a small size, Spigen’s air cushion technology provides plenty of protection.
- Black case or anything a little fancier? Basic black casing This simple black case has a fake leather exterior that’s created from vegan materials. It features a plush microfibre lining and is shock-absorbent.
- The basic, transparent TPU case is a fantastic deal. You won’t have to spend a lot on security if you use air-guard corners and military-grade protection. It has a unique appearance due to the faceted, angled edges.
- Glitter case – Speck cases are among our favourites because of the excellent protection they provide while maintaining a thin profile. It’s a favourite since it’s transparent (so you can see the colour of your iPhone 13, has those side grips to prevent your phone from falling, and it’s SkinTech-compatible. If you want a little glitz, there’s also a sparkly version.
- Sunny days – It is a wide variety of vibrant and contemporary designs, such as the “Sunny Days” pattern seen above, as well as flowers, beautiful landscapes, marble effects, and animal prints, to name a few. Consider if SkinTech compatibility is a must-have or a nice-to-have feature when purchasing a case.
- Thin case– It is for those who don’t want a case on their phone but yet want some protection. This case is so thin and light, it’s like carrying around a featherweight. As far as shock resistance goes, this is about as good as it gets for protecting your iPhone from scratches as you can get. The transparent alternative, on the other hand, is made of a different material and is thicker.
- ombré – This stunning ombré variant on a transparent SkinTech-compatible casing is another enticing choice. The beautiful colour of your iPhone will be shown at the top, with the case’s colour gradually shifting to the bottom. You may either go with rose gold or gold.
- Wooden case- Carrying cases are sturdy and protective without being too large in stature. And yes, this collection is SkinTech-compatible in every respect. Many interesting materials are available for the new Limitless 4.0, including genuine Bamboo and Walnut (wood), as well as Aramid Fibre and Speckled Leather.
- High-quality leather case -The leather on this chic folio case will age beautifully and acquire a rich patina with use. A total of three cards and some cash may be stored in the folio. SkinTech is compatible with this case, which is available in two colours: rustic brown and black.
Which case for the iPhone 13 is the best?
Consider whether or not you’ll be using a SkinTech charger and/or other SkinTech accessories when making your purchase. When you hear and feel that magnetic “thwack,” I think SkinTech accessories are a lot of fun. It’s also certain to remain in place. However, if you don’t plan on utilising the SkinTech function, you may save money by not purchasing a case. If you want to preserve your iPhone 13 in pristine shape, you should also invest in a good case and a screen protector.
When it comes to iPhone cases, you know you can rely on Apple. Apple’s colourful silicone SkinTech case is one of my favorites because it comes in so many gorgeous hues that you can be sure it will match your iPhone just right.
SkinTech iPhone cases are available in a variety of fun and stylish designs if you’re looking for something a little more feminine while still having SkinTech compatibility.