By seeing the plethora of skin for minecraft that runs on the internet, did you get into the mind to create your own character appearances? but you don’t know where to start. which tool to choose? what to start with? How to create a character in minecraft? How to make a custom skin in minecraft? no more questions, follow our tutorial to find out how to create your skins for minecraft. you can then share them with the community and be part of the contributors of the notch game.
In a previous tutorial, we saw how to change the appearance (Skin) of your character in Minecraft. The latter offered you to choose an appearance created by another player and use it instead of
the base skin. But maybe some of you want to make your own appearances? Want to remake yourself in pixels? Create your little sister, your boyfriend/girlfriend, or just submit your own skin of
your favorite hero? We will see how to do it in this tutorial.
List of needs:
– A PC
– The Minecraft game
– The need cool shoes website
2.SOFTWARE CHOICE: MINERS NEED COOL SHOES
There are several software that allows you to create your skins for Minecraft. For this tutorial, we have chosen to work with an online creation tool: Miners Need Cool Shoes. Don’t be afraid, everything is in English, but we will take it apart step by step to fully understand how it works.
3.DESCRIPTION OF IMPORT OPTIONS
During your first visit, you arrive on a page divided into three parts.
To start, let’s see the left part, which represents the import options:
on the first line, you have the possibility to recover the skin of a player by entering his nickname.
– “A solid color” allows you to color your entire character with a defined color.
– With “Import from computer”, you load a .png appearance that you have previously uploaded to a site. You can then modify it as you wish.
– Finally, “Generate Random” will draw one of the appearances posted on the site, at random.
4 RESEARCH AND PAINTING TOOLS
Now let’s see the central area:
– With the search box at the top, enter a characteristic that you want for your character, in order to reveal the skins already made by other players. You can then click on one of them to load it on the
– By clicking on the icons “Paint Tool”, “Rectangle Tool” or “Fill Tool”, you can directly color the boxes of your future character, respectively from pixel to pixel, in the larger or smaller square, and finally
by coloring all A part of the body.
– “Filter” allows you to adjust the hue, saturation, and brightness of your character.
– Finally, “Export” gives you the possibility to have your skin printed in 3D (paid option), to share it with the community, to change it via your Minecraft account, or quite simply to download it in .png on your computer.
5 SKIN PREVISUALIZATION
Let’s move on to the last part, the area on the right:
– This is where you can admire the 3D rendering of your skin. By clicking on the members of the little character at the bottom right, you hide the elements of the 3D version, which allows you to be
more precise in the creation.
– The arrow at the top right allows you to cancel the last action, it is the equivalent of a “Ctrl + Z” on Word, Paint, …
– By clicking on the icons just above, you remove the armor layer or your character itself.
6.CREATING A SKIN (Minecraft Skin Editor)
Now that we’ve gone through the options, let’s get started with creating a new exportable skin on Minecraft. For this tutorial, we are going to give ourselves the objective of making a female
character, wearing an elegant red dress. Well, everyone has their own trip, eh;)
1. The character’s skin:
Let us first take care of our damsel’s skin in pixels. Choose the “Fill Tool” to access a color palette. Prepare a skin color by playing with the color circle, then use it on the different parts of
your character. If necessary, click on the parts of the little man at the bottom right to make certain members disappear. Remember to rotate your 3D model to verify that everything has been
2. The head:
Now let’s tackle the details of the face. Select “Paint Tool” to benefit from the precision of the brush. Keeping only the head, draw eyes with white and the color of your choice. You can add a small
outline in black.
Now our lady’s hair. We will for example make it blonde. Pick the color and run it across the forehead, the outer pixels around the eyes, and other sides of the head. To add a little more, you can
lightly cover one eye with the hair. Do not forget to also color “under the head” so as not to forget anything.
3. The bust:
The head is finished, let’s move on to the bust. Select only the bust thanks to the little man at the bottom right to have a better vision. If you want to make his long hair, draw it the length you want on
the chest. Do the same on the back.
We are now going to draw the clothes so that your character is not confused with Eve. For our tutorial, we will select the color red and paint the outlines of the dress. Of course, do this
on all sides of the bust.
4. The arms:
Depending on the clothes you want to draw, you can leave your arms bare. In our case, we are going to make small black suspenders attached to the sleeves of the same color as the dress.
5. The legs:
Last part of our character: the legs. Finish painting the dress red the length you want. The last touch, draw small shoes. As always, turn the model well to view all sides.
7.EXPORT THE SKIN
And it’s over! Of course, this template is quite simple, and you can put more details on your own if you wish. We will now export it to your profile to enjoy it. Click on “Export” in the central part of the
page to access the export options. To be sure to keep your avatar, choose “Download to computer” it will provide you with security.
Now, click on “Change Minecraft.net Skin”, and upload it to your profile after logging in. For more details on changing skin, see our tutorial on how to change the appearance (Skin) of
your character in Minecraft.
Finally, by launching Minecraft, you will be able to admire the result of your little creation session.
This is how our tutorial on creating skins for Minecraft ends. 🙂
Minecraft Skin Editors to Try With:
- Custom Skin Creator for Minecraft App on Android – Click here
If you are not able to get into minecraft characters, you may try this: https://www.minecraftskins.com/search/skin/character-creator/1/
Do you want minecraft templates? Stay tuned with us 🙂
Have any question? feel free to ask me!